Mango allows you to learn more than 70 languages with just your library card! Use their traditional platform or download their app on your smartphone or tablet.
EBSCOhost provides a variety of databases for research, including:
- Academic Resources
- Legal Information
- Auto Repair Guides
- Novelist K-8 (find new books to read!)
- Explora Educator’s Edition
- Consumer Health Information
ProQuest is a research database that includes information from:
- Trade & Industry Journals (1971-present)
- The Christian Science Monitor (1988-present)
- Family Health Databases
- The LA Times (1985-present)
- The NY Times (1980-present)
- Research Library
- US Newsstream (1980-present)
- The Wall Street Journal (1984-present)
- The Washington Post (1987-present)
Reference USA is a business focused research site. It includes information that can help you start or expand your business.
CultureGrams is a source that provides cultural information on the countries of the world. This includes a Kids’ Edition, perfect for school reports.
SIRS Discover is designed for elementary and middle school students. It includes:
- Animal Facts
- Citation Generator
- Country Facts & Maps
- Current Events
- Non-Fiction Books
- Pro/Con Leading Issues
- Science Fair Explorer
- Spotlight On…
- Student Tutorials
eLibrary Curriculum Edition is designed for K-12 student research and educators. It includes the ability to search through full-text magazines, newspapers, reference books, and transcripts. It also gives access to over 7 million pictures, maps, and audio/video clips. Educators have access to resources that correlate to state and national standards.
My Heritage is our new genealogical research site. It includes access to:
- Census and Voter Information from the U.S., U.K., Ireland, Nordic countries, Canada, Australia, & more
- Birth, Marriage, and Death Records
- Military Records
- Immigration Records
- School Directories
- Court Records such as land records and wills
- And much more!
Microsoft Imagine Academy offers free, online, self-paced technology courses on three levels – basic digital literacy skills, Microsoft Office Skills and advanced skills for Microsoft professional certification. Sign-in with an existing Microsoft account or click on sign-in to create a new account. You will now have access to the training modules.